- Concert and Institutional Piano technician at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and their performing arts space, EMPAC (Experimental Media Performing Arts Center)
- Maintain 24 pianos for music students, faculty, professors and world-class professional musicians. (2012-present)
Tuning at EMPAC offers the chance to work with unequal temperaments, prepared pianos, matching pianos - my record is 4 - and a whole host of other innovative techniques for performance
- Tuning pianos in homes, churches, schools and concert venues since 2000.
-Tanglewood Summer Music Festival - 2005 season
- Director of Institutional Sales at Steinway dealer in Columbus, OH (2001-2004)
- Performed duties of a University technician at The Florida State University, maintaining 75 pianos, a harpsichord, a pianoforte and a portative organ within the School of Music
- Past clients include: Herbie Hancock, Harry Connick Jr., the B-52’s, Yo-Yo Ma, the late Marvin Hamlisch, Jim Brickman, Pittsfield Public Schools, Lee Public Schools, Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Kimball Farms, The Montessori School of the Berkshires, The First Congregational Church of Lee, Bang on a Can, Mass MoCA, Berkshire School, Close Encounters with Music, Artist Piano (Steinway dealer in Latham, NY), The Albany Symphony
...and 100’s of home pianos throughout the county.